Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer, already???


This has been a very fulfilling year. It has also been a very brain-filling year! Next week, I will be in Galveston at the TCEA Tots and Technology. Just based on the handouts that have already been posted on the website, this should prove to be the most worthwhile conference I have been to all year.
If you are not a member of TCEA, I highly recommend that you join. The yearly fee is $30, which is less than any other organization of which I am a member, and it is well worth the money. Check out their website and see what they have to offer.
I will be posting about Google and all its wonderfulness as soon as I get back from Galveston. I am sure I will learn even more at the conference.
Leave a comment if there is anything else you want me to try. I will give you my honest results!

No comments:

Post a Comment